Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ZARA Fall/Winter '11

I've never purchased anything at ZARA, and frankly have never really looked at their clothes (except longingly in the window of the SoHo NYC location, which was tantalisingly just doors down from my school), but recently I've been browsing their site and have discovered that not only do I really LOVE some of their pieces, but that a lot of it isn't tremendously expensive. Below are some of my favorites from their Fall/Winter collection, a few of which Ill definitely have to pick up.



I especially love the yellow colt-skin flat (above), which is only $70! If I don't buy anything else I'll definitely need to own a pair of those. I love how a lot of the the pieces are brightly colored takes on minimalistic classics (like the red sweater and two-tone mini), and seeing as how I need some basics in my fall wardrobe I might even be able to justify the purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment