Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gee's Perfume

Gaultier 2 by Jean Paul Gaultier, Chloe by Chloe, Rumeur by Lanvin
These are my three perfumes. Gaultier 2 I tend to wear during autumn. It's rather musky for a woman's perfume, but has a sweet hint of vanilla to off-set it so that it's not SO masculine. The perfume by Chloe is the latest addition to my collection. It's extremely feminine and floral! I love it. Although I've never been one to gravitate towards floral perfumes, this one is an exception. When I was in NYC a few weeks ago, I wandered into the midtown Sephora store and snatched up a tiny rollerball. It turns out it has been great for traveling (it's only 0.2oz)! Last but not least, my favorite scent is Rumeur by Lanvin. I wear this all winter long. Like Gaultier, it is also musky but not too musky. There you have it. What are your favorite perfumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment