Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Miami Swim



Where do I begin? The location is Miami, FL. The event is Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2012. My best friend Cara and I had the incredible opportunity to volunteer at the event! Both Cara and I had never visited Miami before and therefore, did not know what to expect. I would not be lying if I said the most familiar I was with Miami was Will Smith's "Miami" video.
The first night we were there, we had the pleasure of attending the Diesel 2012 show. Below is a video of the final walk through from Diesel.

Diesel Swim 2012

Me

Cara

Cara, Me

Cara, Kristin Cavallari

Loubs! So many Christian Louboutin shoes!

Cara and I outside the tent!

Some of the amazing people we worked with:
Stephen, Caroline, Cara, Sarah (from top, clockwise)

We were fortunate enough to be able to go into a few shows. HANDS DOWN, my favorite show was Mara Hoffman. The swim collection was full of neon colored tribal prints and high-waisted bottoms! I would wear every swimsuit that walked down that runway. Hair= fishtail braids= perfection. Video below!

Mara Hoffman Swim 2012

More shows:


Luxe by Lisa Vogel Swim 2012


Luli Fama Swim 2012


Beach Bunny Swim 2012
(Not my style at all, but this was a great show! Kate Upton is a total babe!)


White Sands Swim 2012


Wildfox Swim 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment